A compound feed for wild birds. Bestpets Robin and Songbird food is an attractive and palatable mix with premium ingredients to attract many species formulated for songbirds and contains chopped premium ingredients to attract a variety of smaller birds. Sunflowers and peanuts provide high energy. This bird food attracts many species including robins, wrens and blackbirds. Suitable for seed feeders.
IngredientsPinhead Oatmeal, Kibbled Maize, Red Millet, Sunflower Hearts, Kibbled Peanuts, Mealworms.
Feeding and Care Guide
- Food should be made available throughout the year, including during breeding, nesting and fledgling periods.
- Maintain a regular supply of fresh food, enough to last one or two days.
- Clean drinking water should be made available at all times.
- Help weaker birds and more timid birds by having several feeding stations and moving them regularly.
- Consider different foods and feeding methods, as although some birds can hang from feeders, others may prefer ground or table feeding.
- Feeding stations should be located near cover. If there is a risk from predators, such as cats, a greater distance of height should be allowed.
- Remove any wet or old food as soon as possible to avoid the build up of bacteria, moulds or toxins.
- Ensure feeding stations are regularly cleaned with warm water and ideally a safe disinfectant.
- Wear gloves and wash your hands after handling products.
- Not for human consumption.
- Contains nuts.