Our recipes include all the essential vitamins and minerals your kitten needs, supporting their development as they grow.
- Our recipes include 100% of your kitten’s daily needs.
- We ensure our kitten food contains all the necessary proteins and minerals that are essential for the early development of your kitten.
- Proteins, minerals and vitamins help to build strong muscles, bones and teeth.
- Individual pouches make mealtime even more convenient!
- Developed by Purina vets and nutritionists to provide your kitten with great tasting food.
FELIX Kitten is a complete meal, this means it does not need mixing with any other food. You simply pour it out of the pouch and that’s it. Just follow the feeding guide below with any irresistible flavour of your choice.
1.5-3 months: 1-4 pouches per day in 2 or 3 meals (or ad libitum)
3-6 months: 2-5 pouches per day in 2 meals (or ad libitum)
6-12 months: 5-3 pouches per day in 2 meals (or ad libitum)
Each kitten is different, depending on the kitten activity level and body condition, food amounts and/or time allowed to eat may need to be adjusted.
Serve at room temperature – always provide clear fresh drinking water for your kitten to drink.
Serve your kitten’s food in the same place every mealtime so he doesn’t get confused and don’t disturb him while he’s eating.
FELIX Kitten is also suitable for pregnant or lactating mothers as they require energy-rich food too to take care of their kittens-to-be.
After 12 months, your kitten is now an adult and ready to enjoy the delicious range of FELIX Adult.
Meat and animal derivatives, Fish and fish derivatives, Minerals, Various sugars.
85kCals per 100g
Moisture: 82.0%, Crude protein: 9.0%, Fat Content: 4.0%, Crude ash: 3.0%, Crude fibre: 0.05%.
Vitamin A: 752;
Vitamin D3: 115;
Vitamin E: 17.
Iron (II) sulphate monohydrate: (Fe 8.7);
Calcium iodate anhydrous: (I: 0.21);
Copper (II) sulphate pentahydrate: (Cu: 0.75);
Manganous sulphate monohydrate: (Mn: 1.7);
Zinc sulphate monohydrate: (Zn: 15.3);