Have full control and complete security for any walk. The official IDC® Powerharness is your dog harness for bustling urban outings, early-morning woodland walks, or night-time strolls.
Designed to keep your dog safe, secure, and comfortable, the IDC® Powerharness can also be simply fitted in an instant.
- Scientifically proven comfort. The harness evenly distributes the power to the dog’s chest instead of the neck – greatly reducing stress
- Provides maximum leash control
- Water resistant material
- Exceptionally simple to fit and remove
- Made in the EU using German materials
- Antiallergenic, skin-friendly, OEKO-TEX certified lining
- High-visibility, reflective stitching
- Recommended by dog trainers, vets, search and rescue teams, and working dog organizations for 10+ years
- Strong handle on the top of harness for lifting and added control over your dog
- Over 20 years in dog harness development
Controlled Lead Handling
We have optimized IDC® Powerharness to provide you maximum control while also providing maximum comfort for your dog.
The harnesses’ chest strap is parallel to the leash ring – allowing the pullback you give to be felt by your dog in the most efficient and safe manner. This means that you can hold back or stop your dog when you need to with less effort.
The wide chest strap helps distribute the power over the chest for the proper comfort of your pet.
Expert Design No Matter Your Dog’s Size
If you’re buying a harness for a puppy, a fully grown dog, or for a smaller breed, the IDC® Powerharness is the smart choice.
The structure of the harness differs between sizes, ensuring the same level of comfort and control is provided no matter how big or small your dog.
Durable Harness Handle
The IDC® Powerharness has a strong handle giving you added control over your dog when needed. It’s placement at the top of the harness gives you a sturdy grip and allows for easy lifting and carrying. When not in use, the handle can be strapped down with a hook-and-loop strip on smaller harness sizes Mini-Mini & Mini, or a rubber flap with popper fixing for the larger 0 to 4 sizes.