Harringtons Adult is a complete dry dog food range that can be fed to all dogs from 8 weeks onwards. It has been carefully formulated using all natural ingredients to provide wholesome nutrition. The recipe contains no artificial colours or flavours, no dairy, no soya and no added wheat.
Harringtons provides the conventional benefits associated with premium foods. Proudly made in the UK.
- Balanced Ratio Of Omega 6 & 3 Oils For A Glossy Coat
- Seaweed, A Natural Source Of Vitamins, Minerals & Trace Elements
- With Turkey, Beef, Lamb or Chicken – All Good Sources Of Protein For Energy, Growth and Repair
- Vitamin E & Omega 3 To Help Support A Healthy Immune System
- Beet Pulp To Help Support Stool Quality And Digestion Transit
- Linseed – A Source of Omega 3, Fats to Support Wellbeing and Anti- Inflammation
26% Lamb and Meat Meals (6.5% Dried Lamb*), Rice (20%), Maize, Barley, Poultry Fat, Poultry Gravy, Beet Pulp, Linseed, Minerals, Seaweed (0.1%), FOS (0.1%), Yucca Extract (0.01%)
*6.5% dried Lamb, equivalent to 26g Lamb in every 100g kibble.
Protein 21%, Fat Content 10%, Crude Fibre 3%, Crude Ash 9%, Omega 6 1.7%, Omega 3 0.5%
Additives (per kg)
Vitamin A 15,000 iu, Vitamin D3 1500 iu, Vitamin E 100mg, Iron (Iron Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg, Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg, Manganese (Manganous Oxide) 40 mg, Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 5 mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1 mg, Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.1 mg, Antioxidants (tocopherol rich extracts – natural antioxidant).