Beaphar Vionate® is a highly palatable, easy-to-use, powdered vitamin and mineral supplement for all pets. Beaphar Vionate® contains 11 minerals and 12 vitamins, including Vitamin A, B, D, K and E, and choline, all of which help improve or maintain condition, support optimum health, and aid your pet in living a long, active, healthy life.
Beaphar Vionate® contains a balanced ratio of calcium and phosphorous, and is recommended by vets, the British Chelonia Group and is regularly used in zoos.
Suitable for cats, kittens, dogs, puppies, small animals, birds, reptiles and chelonia (tortoises, turtles and terrapins).
How to use
Using the guide below, give your pet the recommended amount of Beaphar Vionate® each day. The powder can be sprinkled over or mixed into food.
Cats and dogs
- Kittens: 1g (1/2 level teaspoon)
- Puppies: 1g (1/2 level teaspoon)
- Adult cats: 2g (1 level teaspoon)
- Adult dogs: 1g (1/2 level teaspoon)
- Bitches in whelp or lactating: 2g (1 level teaspoon)
- Hamsters, gerbils and mice: 250mg (1/8 level teaspoon)
- Rabbits, chinchillas and ferrets: 1g (1/2 level teaspoon)
- Reptiles, including chelonia: 250mg (1/8 level teaspoon) per 0.5kg of bodyweight
- Canaries, budgies and other small birds: 25mg (1 pinch) per bird, or 2g (1 level teaspoon) per 80 birds
- Pigeons and other similar sized birds: 250mg (1/8 teaspoon) per bird, or 2g (1 level teaspoon) per 8 birds
- Parrots: 50mg (2 pinches) per 100g of bodyweight per bird
To mix with bird seed, add a few drops of cooking oil to bind the powder to the seed.