DescriptionKing British Fin Rot & Fungus Control is a veterinary medicine containing phenoxyethanol for the treatment of fin rot & fungal infections, typically seen as “cotton-wool” like growths from fins or gills. Also stimulates regeneration & healing of torn & tatty fins. For use in coldwater & tropical aquariums. One 100ml bottle will treat up to 900 litres of tank water. Active Ingredients: 2-Phenoxyethanol 5.66% w/w.
How to use
- Using the formula found on the carton, carefully calculate the volume of water to be treated making adequate allowance for the displacement of water by gravel, rocks & equipment.
- Shake bottle well, immediately before use.
- Using the pipette add 1ml of Fin Rot & Fungus Control for every 9 litres (2 gals) of water. Alternatively, add 1 capful (4ml) of Fin Rot & Fungus Control for every 36 litres (8 gals) of water.
- Continue filtration during treatment but remove carbon filter.
- Repeat treatment every 24 hours while symptoms persist.
- Renew filter carbon.
- A 10% water change is recommended after the problem has been terminated.