DescriptionKing British White Spot Control is a veterinary medicine for the treatment of fish infected with White Spot. Also known as Ich or Ichthyopthirius, this is a persistent protozoan parasite that exhibits itself as pinhead-sized white spots. Costia & Trichodina can also be controlled with this product. Suitable for both coldwater & tropical aquariums. One 100ml bottle will treat up to 900 litres of tank water. Active Ingredient: Contains Malachite green (4% solution) 1.0%w/w, Acriflavin 0.005%w/w, and Quinine sulphate 0.004%w/w.
How to use
- Following the formula on the carton, carefully calculate the volume of water to be treated making adequate allowance for the displacement of water by gravel, rocks & equipment.
- Shake bottle well, before use.
- Using the pipette add 1ml of White Spot Control for every 9 litres (2 gals) of water. Alternatively, add 1 capful (4ml) of White Spot Control for every 36 litres (8 gals) of water.
- Use half the normal dose when adding to tanks containing sharks, loaches, & other sensitive or light scaled fish.
- Continue filtration during treatment but remove filter carbon.
- Repeat treatment at 48-hour intervals while symptoms persist and for 48 hours after all spots have gone.
- A 10% water change is recommended after the problem has been resolved.
- Renew filter carbon.