A typical adult rabbit weighing 2.5kg, requires approximately 60-70g per day of Supreme Science Selective Rabbit food. Selective can be fed as desired, however weight and wellbeing should be monitored regularly. Before and after opening, store in a cool dry place. Fresh hay and water should always be available.
- Daily diet for all breeds of adult rabbits (aged 20 weeks+)
- Single component extruded nuggets prevent selective feeding
- Rich in natural ingredients
- High fibre (25%) helps promote dental and digestive health
- No added sugars and low-calorie content to help prevent obesity
- Correctly balanced calcium: phosphorus ratio – Calcium 0.6%, Phosphorus 0.4%
- Prebiotics (MOS) to support healthy gut motility and digestive wellbeing
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals
- With linseed – a natural source of Omega 3 & 6, for healthy skin and glossy coat
- Highly palatable and fully extruded, making nutrients easy to digest
- Helps maintain healthy weight
- Formulations based on published scientific research
- Fully compliant with FEDIAF rabbit nutrition guidelines
- Recommended by veterinarians
- Recyclable packaging
Ingredients and nutrition
Supreme Science Selective is for adult rabbits. It is high in natural fibre to promote well-being and vitality. With no added sugars and the finest quality ingredients, Selective is kind to teeth and means your rabbits will experience a great taste sensation and Supreme satisfaction.
Vitamin A 20000 IU Vitamin D3 2000 IU Iron (E1) 50 mg Iodine (E2) 1.5 mg Copper (E4) 7.5 mg Manganese (E5) 30 mg Zinc (E6) 100 mg Selenium (E8) 0.25 mg
Crude protein 14.0% Crude fibre 25.0% Crude oils and fats 4.0% Crude ash 8.0% Calcium 0.6% Phosphorus 0.4%
Alfalfa meal, soya bean hulls, wheat, wheat feed, dried beet pulp, soya bean meal, flaked peas, soya oil, linseeds, calcium carbonate, prebiotics (MOS), yucca extract.
May contain genetically modified soya and traces of nuts.
The average adult rabbit (2.5kg) will require 60-70g/day of Selective Rabbit. Fresh vegetables should also be provided along with good quality hay and clean drinking water. Please store in a cool dry place.