Have you checked the label on your chinchilla’s food lately? Take a look, because some chinchilla foods contain molasses or syrup or other sugary ingredients. This extra sugar in a chinchilla’s diet can lead to overeating and obesity. It can also lead to dental problems too.
- Daily diet for chinchillas of all ages
- Single component extruded nuggets prevent selective feeding
- Rich in natural ingredients
- High fibre (19%) helps promote dental and digestive health
- No added sugars and low-calorie content to help prevent obesity
- Correctly balanced calcium: phosphorus ratio – Calcium 0.8%, Phosphorus 0.4%
- Prebiotics (MOS) to support healthy gut motility and digestive wellbeing
- Balanced protein (16%) helps promote healthy function
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals
- Contains linseed – a natural source of Omega 3 & 6, for healthy skin and glossy coat
- With tasty dried parsley
- Highly palatable and fully extruded, making nutrients easy to digest
- Helps maintain healthy weight
- Recommended by veterinarians
- Recyclable packaging
Ingredients and nutrition
Supreme Science Selective for chinchillas is high in natural fibre to promote wellbeing and vitality. With no added sugars and the finest quality ingredients, Selective is kind to teeth and means your chinchillas will experience a great taste sensation and Supreme satisfaction.
Vitamin A 20000 IU, Vitamin D3 2000 IU, Iron (E1) 50 mg, Iodine (E2) 1.5 mg, Copper (E4) 7.5 mg, Manganese (E5) 30 mg, Zinc (E6) 100 mg, Selenium (E8) 0.25 mg
Protein 16.0%, Crude fibre 19.0%, Fat content 3.0%, Inorganic matter 7.0%, Calcium 0.8%, Phosphorus 0.4%
Alfalfa meal, soya bean hulls, wheat, soya bean meal, wheat feed, locust bean meal, linseeds, soya oil, calcium carbonate, prebiotics (MOS), dried parsley, yucca extract.
May contain genetically modified soya and traces of nuts.
The average adult chinchilla will require 30-40g/day of Selective Chinchilla. Fresh vegetables should also be provided along with good quality hay and clean drinking water. Please store in a cool dry place.