Have you checked the label on your guinea pig’s food lately? Take a look, because many guinea pig foods contain molasses or syrup or other sugary ingredients. This extra sugar in a guinea pig’s diet can lead to overeating and obesity. It can also lead to dental problems too.
- Daily diet for guinea pigs of all ages
- Single component extruded nuggets prevent selective feeding
- With stabilised Vitamin C – essential to maintain healthy function
- With natural antioxidants to promote vitality
- Balanced protein (16%) to help maintain healthy weight
- Rich in natural ingredients
- No added sugars and low-calorie content to help prevent obesity
- High fibre (15%) helps promote dental and digestive health
- Correctly balanced calcium: phosphorus ratio – Calcium 0.6%, Phosphorus 0.5%
- Prebiotics (MOS) to support healthy gut motility and digestive wellbeing
- Fortified with essential vitamins and minerals
- Contains linseed – a natural source of Omega 3 & 6, for healthy skin and glossy coat
- With tasty dried fennel and dandelion
- Highly palatable and fully extruded, making nutrients easy to digest
- Formulations based on published scientific research
- Recommended by veterinarians
- Recyclable packaging
Ingredients and nutrition
Supreme Science Selective is suitable for all guinea pigs. It is rich in fibre to promote wellbeing and vitality. With no added sugars and the finest quality natural ingredients, Selective is kind to teeth. Your guinea pigs will experience a great taste sensation and Supreme satisfaction.
Vitamin A 37500 IU, Vitamin C 800mg, Vitamin D3 2000 IU, Iron (E1) 50 mg, Iodine (E2) 1.5 mg, Copper (E4) 7.5 mg, Manganese (E5) 30 mg, Zinc (E6) 100 mg, Selenium (E8) 0.25 mg
Protein 16.0%, Crude fibre 15.0%, Fat content 4.0%, Inorganic matter 6.5%, Calcium 0.8%, Phosphorus 0.5%
Alfalfa meal, wheat, wheat feed, soya bean hulls, soya bean meal, flaked peas, linseeds, soya oil, sodium bicarbonate, prebiotics (MOS), dried fennel, dried dandelion. May contain genetically modified soya and traces of nuts.
The average adult guinea pig will require 40-50g/day of Selective Guinea Pig. Fresh vegetables should also be provided along with good quality hay and clean drinking water. Please store in a cool dry place.