Russel Rabbit Tasty Mix is nutritionally balanced and suitable for adult rabbits of all shapes and sizes. Delicious ingredients such as Timothy Hay, maize, oats, wheat and peas, as well as added vitamins provide a tasty everyday diet that helps promote your pet’s natural wellbeing and vitality.
Remember to feed your rabbits lots and lots of fresh hay every day, as well as their daily portion of Russel Rabbit Tasty Mix. Your rabbits will also need free access to clean drinking water all the time, and will enjoy a small handful of yummy fresh leafy greens every day.
The average adult rabbit (weighing 2.5kg) will require 60‐70g/day of Russel Rabbit. A handful of fresh leafy green vegetables should also be provided along with free access to lots and lots of good quality hay and clean drinking water every day.
- Nutritionally balanced, tasty mix
- Suitable for all breeds including dwarf rabbits
- No added sugar
- Contains natural prebiotics for digestive health
- With tasty Timothy hay – a fabulous source of fi bre
- Linseed with Omega 3 for healthy skin and shiny coat
- Encourages natural foraging
- Delicious ingredients including linseed and lucerne
- With all the vitamins and minerals pets need to keep them happy and healthy
- Correctly balanced calcium : phosphorus ratio – calcium 0.6%, phosphorus 0.4%
Vitamin A 20,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 100mg, Iron (as iron (II) sulphate monohydrate) 50mg, Iodine (as calcium iodate, anhydrous) 1.5mg, Copper (as copper (II) sulphate pentahydrate) 7.5mg, Manganese (as manganese (II) oxide) 30mg, Zinc (as zinc oxide) 100mg, Selenium (as sodium selenite) 0.25mg
Protein 14.0%, Crude fibre 12.0%, Crude Oils and Fats 4.0%, Crude Ash 5.0%, Calcium 0.6%, Phosphorus 0.4%
Extruded wheat, flaked peas, flaked maize, Timothy hay, alfalfa meal, whole oats, flaked wheat, soya bean hulls, wheat feed, soya oil, extruded locust beans.